$7.95 US Flat Rate ShippingFREE SHIPPING on all orders over $75
Tree of Life Project...
© yarns by design
In the aftermath of the horrors at Tree of Life synagogue in Squirrel Hill, many of you are wondering how you can help. We have collaborated with our instructor Vanessa on the Tree of Life afghan project.
Over the next several weeks, we will be knitting/crocheting and collecting squares to assemble into an afghan (or 2, or 20) to give to the Tree of Life Synagogue. If you would like to contribute and are in need of a pattern, please visit the boutique, or email email@example.com with the pattern request.
Sampled above: Nicky Epstein’s Tree of Life (intermediate skill-level)
We have 3 knit patterns to choose from; Tree of Life, Star of David, or plain. And, are in the process of putting together a crochet pattern(s).
- PATTERN: any and all designs and skill-levels are welcome. eg. Star of David, trees, hearts, doves, plain, etc
- SIZE: 9" horizontally by 8.5" vertically with a 5 row seed stitch edging
- YARN: Dk or sport weight (3 on the standard scale), super wash wool or other washable fibers only. Please make sure your yarn won't felt!
- GAUGE: 6 stitches/in stockinette
- NEEDLE: size 5-7, or whatever you need to get gauge
- STYLE: knit or crochet
For more information, visit our Ravelry group under the forum Tree of Life.
All samples can be dropped off at the YBD boutique by December 1st, or mailed to us at:
Yarns By Design, 622 Allegheny River Blvd, Oakmont PA 15139
(NOTE: Please include your name & email with your square donation)
Now through December, when you spend $100 at YBD you will
receive this beautiful YBD sheep ornament thank you!
~ while supplies last ~ one per customer ~
YBD 2018 PROJECT BAG...
© yarns by design
Intoducing our new 2018 YBD Project Bag! Made of cotton muslin with double drawstring, available in two sizes:
10x12 for your hats and socks and 12x16 for your sweaters!
Get yours before they are all gone!
DISCOUNTS / SPECIALS
GUILD MEMBERS 'GUILD DAY'!
FREE Jute Project Bag